IGES export (wildfire)

Hi,

Is it possible to export to a *single* IGES file but with all the assembly hierarchy information still intact? I have managed to make a single file but where everything is compressed into 1 part, or made lots of files (1 for each part/assembly).

Cheers

Scott

Reply to
scott

Dear Scott,

I'm not sure that IGES supports assemblies in the way you want. Try using STEP instead. This does support assembly hierarchy.

Regards,

Rod Giles

Reply to
Rod Giles

IGES does, because our other CAD system does exactly that, and ProE will import those files fine. It just won't export single file assemblies ... grrrr.

Reply to
scott