Is there a way to fix Wildfire license path?

Greetings:

After I create a few additional partition on my local HD. Wildfire 2 build M040 license path that I have entered during installation is no longer valid and has been changed from E drive to F drive. I use PowerQuest Drive Mapper utility in Partition magic 8 and it does fix most of the path for other programs except Wildfire. Is there a way to fix this instead of re-installing Wilfire 2 from scratch? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Reply to
njchen24

In Unix there's an executable called "ptcsetup" that you can use to originally install Pro/E or adjust it later on. You might search for something similar in Windows ? Should be there since we all know that Pro/E for Windows is just a bastardized form of that klunky old Unix program everyone hates (hi David J :-)

Anyway, you should be able to use ptcsetup to enter a new license file path.

Reply to
hamei