is there away to get wildfire 2.0 drawings

Is there a way to get wildfire 2.0 drawing to load into wildfire 1.0 for editing or completeing?

I have a version of wild fire 2.0 at work and a version of wildfire 1.0 at home, I can not seem to get the version 2 to load at home on version 1.

Plz

Thanks Paul

Reply to
Doogie

There is no backwards-compatibility between versions of Pro/E.........nor will there ever be.

Reply to
Pete