Need help to locate Propane 20 lbs. tank drawing

Hello

Can someone please help me and point me to a site that has a Propane

20 lbs. drawing / dimensions / 3d model ? I can't find one and I need this tank/container/canister dimensions. I'll appreciate any help Thanks Dani
Reply to
Dan Smith

Did you try the hardware store? I bet they have the dimensions.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Reply to