OT: NE1 have a Spaceball 3003C for sale?

Getting tired of dragging my Spaceball back and forth to the office. I know that the 3003 series is no longer supported, but it doesn't matter. I have a driver that works fine and an application-specific app that goes with it which works just fine. I don't need 12 user-defined buttons. Two are great. I'm looking for the 3003C NOT FLX. I much prefer the tight feel of the regular version to the sloppiness of the FLX version. Anyone willing to sell one? Yes, I've already looked on eBay and I continuously do so. Seldom see one for sale, and when I do it's the FLX version and/or the seller wants more than $100 US, which is nuts (you can get a 4000 series for $129). The only online retailer I've been able to find (via Google) that has 'em in stock (used) wants $169 for one, which is double nuts.

Thanks, Marky "Sporky" Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman

I may have the right model you're looking for... Do you have a pic?

Thanks

Mike

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
Mike

Thanks, Mike. I think I have it covered, but if you want to get rid of it I can probably take it and get it to someone who can use it. But BTW, the label on the bottom of the Spaceball would give two part numbers if it's the same as mine, which is what several people I know like and would like to have. The one, which is 299395-001 is given as the ASSEMBLY PART NUMBER. The other, which is 297644-001 is given as the SPARE PART NUMBER. See my Web site for contact info, and best wishes regardless.

Mark

Mike wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman