parameter table format / editing default column width

Hi, Hopefully simple question here. In Wildfire 2, when I go to edit
the part parameter table (tools/parameters) the coumn widths are set
too narrow to see the contents. I can change the column widths but
cant seem to figure out how to save those widths as the default
setting so I don't have to stretch out thew table every time in.
Where do you do this?
Thanks
Reply to
tad.wilkey