Pro/DESKTOP Express discontinued

***original email*** Important Change in the Availability of Pro/DESKTOP Express

Dear Pro/DESKTOP Express User: PTC's effort to provide a great 3D CAD tool to students, hobbyists, and professionals around the world at no cost has been a tremendous success. After more than 2 years, we now have over 150,000 registered users of Pro/DESKTOP Express. The Pro/DESKTOP Express program has been one of the cornerstones of our award-winning community relations. It is also gratifying to know that we have helped many students and professionals grow and become comfortable and proficient with 3D design tools. Our users have accomplished some amazing feats with the help of our technology.

While we are proud of the success achieved with Pro/DESKTOP Express, the program has run its course and will be discontinued as of December 31,

2003. To accommodate our existing users who may wish to extend their use of Pro/DESKTOP Express beyond the timeframe provided by the current license key, below are instructions on how to manually change the license key and extend your current license to a 5-year license. It is important to note that users must take action to re-register Pro/DESKTOP Express by December 31, 2003 in order to receive this extended license key. After December 31, license keys for Pro/DESKTOP Express will no longer be available.

If you downloaded Pro/DESKTOP Express prior to December 4, 2003 you will need to re-register and obtain an extended license key. To continue using this product, please go here.

Thank you.

PTC Pro/DESKTOP Team

Too bad. This was a nice little utility for file conversion and 3D parametric education.

Reply to
Arlin