Pro/Diagram 2001 & Symbol Nodes

I have just done a tutorial on the above package which says to create a symbol with node points in. It then says to insert these into the diagram and then wire then nodes together. The only trouble is that it keeps coming up saying that it cannot select a node within a symbol (I think).

Could anyone please shed some light on what I am doing wrong.

Many thanks

Reply to
Terrytubby