ProReport

I have to put in a drawing table some parameters automatically such as file path directory, material name, part weight. Could someone let me know the right parameters to put into the table?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Frodo69

First of all, here are some of the parameters you may put in drawings (from the Help files). C:\\html\usascii\proe\detail\system_parameters_for_drawings.htm Precede the paramater name with an ampersand sign (&) which means 'show the value of '. In your case, I've never heard of a system parameter, unless it was related to Intralink, that captured file location; material name could be a parameter, but it is more likely related to the information in material files and none of these reserve a material name. However, people have used CONDITION and a value so assigned for this purpose. Part weight is likely pro_mp_mass, though there are numerous complications with using this and keeping the value current.

Reply to
David Janes

such as file path directory

having the config.pro option

display_full_object_path yes

is a good start, but there are some steps you need to take

Reply to
cad/cam/guy