Re: Drawing View

I don't think you delete the second one. I think you just click in the selection box for "2nd Line Break" and do it again, somewhere else.
It doesn't work. Anything I choose "Remove break" button is still in grey.
Ziomall
Reply to
Ziomall
I don't think you delete the second one. I think you just click in the selection box for "2nd Line Break" and do it again, somewhere else.
It doesn't work. Anything I choose "Remove break" button is still in grey.
Ziomall
Maybe you have to select one (or both) of the break lines before it is activated.
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
Maybe you have to select one (or both) of the break lines before it is activated.
Ok. It doesn't matter. I have done a new one. I couldn't delete them.
Regards Ziomall
Reply to
Ziomall