Re: Drawing View

I don't think you delete the second one. I think you just click in the selection box for "2nd Line Break" and do it again, somewhere else.

It doesn't work. Anything I choose "Remove break" button is still in grey.

Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall

It doesn't work. Anything I choose "Remove break" button is still in grey.

Ziomall

Maybe you have to select one (or both) of the break lines before it is activated.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

Maybe you have to select one (or both) of the break lines before it is activated.

Ok. It doesn't matter. I have done a new one. I couldn't delete them.

Regards Ziomall

Reply to
Ziomall