Re: Proe Purge

"Dav" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Can anyone tell how tosetup a proe purge function in Win XP > > Thanks in advance
Reply to
A. Surkov

I pulled this Spekan purge down (see link below)and I think it is very nice... Once I pointed it to a directory I just change it back and forth for how many files I want to keep. Some of the stuff out there about creating mapkeys and other ways to do this I think are a bit of a waste of time after seeing this.

I'm not us>

meld_b