MAC Address Problem & Analysis Shutdown

I am running ProE 2000i2 and Win2000 Server, The problem I am having is that when ProE starts the opening screen gives me the wrong MAC Address, it changes each time I reboot. The main server has our license file for 4 seats and the 3 other machines work and run fine. The problem machine will start and run ProE but if I click on the Analysis box on the menu bar the program instantly shuts down. It doesn't matter if I have a drawing open or not. Any ideas??

Al

Reply to
Al Pappano

Check the order of your network components. If you have a dial up option, it will probably give you a different mac address each time. You might need to remove dial-up networking and then re-install it, so it is not the default network component it;s been a while since I used 200i2, but I think the crashing out of analysis might be due to an excel fault. Do you have excel loaded as well? It might need to up in memeory or something cheers Craig

Reply to
craig stevens