Recursive Purge

Could someone where it is available a program able to purge recursively my hard disc drive including all subdirectory? It would be very hard t do it directory by directory. Thanks in advance for your help Frodo

Reply to
Frodo69

Frodo69 ha scritto:

Hi try to connect to this page and you find a nice tool.

Bye - Ciao

Pier

Reply to
Pier Dil

I googled 'purge proe files' and got a bunch good hits, including one I use, spekan purge.

Reply to
David Janes