Retrieving tabular output from Mechanica in native mode

I have been performing some stress analyzes using the standard post processor Mechanica offers. However, I need to do some additional post processing and i'm not sure how to retrieve the data I need. I need to retrieve information regarding the maximum principal stress and element volume for each element in my model. However, in native mode Mechanica only makes it easy to view results in the result window. Obviously the data is there since it can output it to the screen, but i'm not sure how to retrieve it in a tabular form. Does anyone know how to retrieve principal stress and element volume from the native mode output files? Can I load any of these files into ANSYS to retrieve them? If possible, I would like to stick with native mode since I have a complicated assembly that I have used native mode to generate contact regions.

Thanks, I appreciate any insight anyone can provide.

Reply to
Boilers001