Screw Downloadable Library

Could someone indicate me a link to download WF2 screw/nuts/etc library

Thanks in advance Frodo

Reply to
Frodo69

Hey Frodo,

If you are refering to the Pro/Library that typically is included with Pro/Engineer, you cannot obtain it through the internet as it is rather large and you require a license from PTC to use it.

However, if you are refering to the internet database where you can download these same parts, the location is here:

Under the "Pro/LIBRARY fasteners" section in the left-hand column. I believe all these parts are created with ProE Wildfire 1.0.

Hope this helps.

--Adam Joseph Cook, Mechanical Engineer

Reply to
Adam Joseph Cook