Menu Mapper Download

Could someone let me know if it is possible to download the menu mapper Pro2001 >> WildFire 2.0 . I need it without internet connection.

Thanks in advance Frodo

Reply to
Frodo69

I couldn't find a way to do it.

Reply to
John Wade

Isn't there a way to point to it on your server? It comes with the software.

We used to have ours pointed to the server, now it points to ptc's site.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

expanded automatically when I started Pro/e and it would log to the PTC website, the "newtools" section, WF or WF2 selection. While you could pick the MM from the list online, it didn't seem to matter whether you were online or not, the MM would come up even when you weren't. Now, with WF2, it doesn't seem to behave that way but I'm not sure why. Maybe because I elected not to start with the Browser expanded or because I specified some other directory for the config option web_browser_homepage. Maybe if I deleted this option and value, it'd go back to the default. Sorry I can't be more help.

Reply to
David Janes

If you are an active maintenance customer, you can download the entire WF2 website, including the Menu Mapper, from the PTC Software Updates website. Look for the Web Tools Wildfire 2 Local Edition file. Install it to a folder and then set the default browser home page to it. You will be able to see the Release Notes, all tutorials, etc. When you launch the browser will look just as it would if you had an internet connection.

Regards Peter Brown Jarvis

Reply to
peterbrown77