WF 3 or 4 Sketcher references

In Wildfire 2 the sketcher references dialog box came up first thing by
default. It appears that in wildfire 3 and 4 that is no longer the case
(at least on my setup) and to get to the references dialog you have to
use menu choices or by using the icon.
Is there a way to make it revert to the old method and open
automatically?
Thanks,
Jeff
Reply to
Flavius Marcus Septimus Agustus
I guess it's door number zero. But none of those options works the way I = thought the program was headed ~ the program picks some likely = orientation references based on what's closest to vertical/horizontal = then picks NO dimensioning references. They're "selected" by = dimensioning and constraining. Anything "referenced" by a dimension or = constraint becomes a reference.
David Janes
Reply to
Janes

Site Timeline