Who has an idea?- surfacing technique

Hi group!
I'm trying to do something pretty unfortunately... So I need some ideas.=
=20
I'm sure it can be done this way, but let me explain the situation first=
:
I have two parts, A and B. Both are surface quilts. I have an asy with=20=
one part of A and some B's that I want to extract from A, so a part C=20=
will be the result.
What is the best way to do it??!
I suppose the problem is not hard to solve, but I simply do not find the=
=20
right clicks today... :-))
10x in advance for answering!
Nikola
Reply to
Nikola Dentschev
Thank you!- exactly this was the way I have gone. The only problem I had= =20 was to realize that I have to assembly an empty part, an there to copy=20=
the geometry. The rest was easy. And everything works fine, actually.
10x again!
Nikola
Reply to
Nikola Dentschev