wildfire 2 to cadkey iges??

Help,
One of my customers using pro e has been sending iges assemblies.
Prior to upgrading to wildfire 2, I had no problems. Now when I
import their files, the models lose their relationships in true space.
This was never a problem before their upgrade. They have tried
different export techniques with no success. Has anyone had success
with this??
Thanks
Reply to
zzeeker