wildfire 2 to cadkey iges??

Help, One of my customers using pro e has been sending iges assemblies. Prior to upgrading to wildfire 2, I had no problems. Now when I import their files, the models lose their relationships in true space. This was never a problem before their upgrade. They have tried different export techniques with no success. Has anyone had success with this?? Thanks

Reply to
zzeeker