Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shaded model with edges display
Hello to all, I would like to export some images of the shaded pro-e models with the edges for our new tecnical catalog. Solid Works has it as default visualisation. I trie to swicth on the "with...
1
1

Helical curve swept on a helical curve
I need to create a helical curve that is normal to an existing helical curve. A spiral on a spiral so to speak. I have found several curve equations that are close, but what usually happens is that...
7
7

WF4
I am using WILDFIRE 4 Under the file/open/drawing command a window pops up. 1. In that new window, I see there is no up button to change directories to the higher level folder. WHERE DID THAT GO?!...
2
2

Creating a Mass Properties Feature
I've run across several methods, most a variation of the same 'Setup>Mass Props' snapshot, for dynamically capturing mass properties in a solid model, and parametrically, communicating this...
1
1

I'M LOOKING FOR A POSTPROCESSOR HEIDENHAIN 530 NC
I'm looking for a postprocessor for pro/engineer , option file generator for MAZAK-Mazatrol CNC and HEIDENHAIN 530 or similar. Where may I find this file ? There is anyone that may help me ? Thanks...
1
1

globally turning off shaded display in dwgs - WF3
IN WF3 dwg views can be displayed as shaded. Is there any way to globally turn this off? I frequently work in shaded mode when working on models and now that I'm in WF3, when I come back to my...
1
1

opening WF3 default sized
IS this true that this is a glitch in WF3, that you can't open it in the traditional default size? Mike
1
1

Hide threaded hole dimensions??
Hi all, newbie here. I have a medium amount of 3-D Modeling experience with SolidWorks and NX5. I'm new to ProE due to a job switch. I have a model and it has (4) threaded holes, the holes show their...
4
4

Should a WF2 ilprefs file work in WF3?
Should the custom Intralink ilprefs file I created in WF2 work in WF3? I just pasted it from the wf2 folder to the wf3 folder I did place it in the correct folder and I did exit out of Intralink...
2
2

pro e v3 wildfire full suite for vista x64
Can someone sell me a CD that I can load on my machine no hassles? email me at with details. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy...

looking for proe v3 wildfire for vista x64
I have downloaded every reasonable looking set of proe files from usenet and tried to load them on my machine and make it work and have had no success. Does anyone have some guidance on an easier way...
1
1

How to setup Material in Wildfire 5.0
Did anyone found how to set a material for a part in wildfire 5.0, since the "setup" menu doesn't exist anymore
4
4

Bom listing in assembly order
Hi, This question was asked a number of times but I see no satisfactory answer. Table/ repeat regions/ sort region does nothing. Drawing options/ sort_method_in_regions hasn't this option. Thanks
3
3

Part Tolerances
I would like to add the fit for a hole / shaft ect.. when designing my parts so when it comes to detailing all that information is already captured and can be easily added to the drawing (with...
3
3

How-To: Choose What Material Your Part Is Made Of
This may be old news to some users, but I thought I would put it out there as it is handy. TO CHANGE WHAT MATERIAL A PART IS MADE OUT OF (In Wildfire 4 ProE): 1) With the part open in ProE, 2) "Edit",...
4
4