Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fixing balloon index for flexible parts problem
Sorry about the re-post, but I never got any help with this problem: I understand that BOM balloon for several of the same flexible components won't show up. But now when I create a non-associative...

Multiple users on a single model/assembly
If you have an office with say 2 to 3 operators, and in ProE, would they be able to work on the same assembly / model file and would it only be part files where they can not work simultaneously, ie...
7
7

new font
How to add new font to the proE wild Fire (new font in .ttf format)
6
6

CADxp Info is now online
CADxp Info CAD portal now open is the english language version of the first french speaking CAD portal, with its almost 20000 registered members. Since its creation, in November 2002, quickly became...

Pro/TOOLKIT query for surface
Hi, Does any one knows, how to get the uv params of a solid surface, using Pro/Toolkit?
1
1

Pro E Wildfire 2.0 Student Version Crashes
Very simple assy. 3 parts. Pro e just ends abruptly. Tried recreating the parts. I thought maybe parts could be corrupt since I created them on the academic version at school. It still crashes...
4
4

ProE 2001 and WF Compatible with XP Media Center Edition 2005?
This is for a new workstation that will be on a small home office network. There will only one workstation, laptop and peripherals on the network. From what I've read XP Pro and XP MCE 2005 are...
1
1

Free Cad cracks
Hello, I found this site with free cracks: big list of new programs. Regards, Matthew

Showing two positions of a cylinder? New to Pro-E
I am new to Pro-E, I have been using Solidworks for several years. Here is my question, how do I show two positions of a cylinder? The guys here where I work are doing it with simplified reps, but...
7
7

Flexible springs in drawings
Hi, I have an assembly with at least a dozen springs inserted as flexible, these regen ok. The problem is in the drawing where a section through the spring either fails or curiously only shows part of...
2
2

Toolkit application
Hi, our licence file don't include Pro/Toolkit and the sample programs in .protoolkitprotk_appls doesn't work. But why the Toolkit application of "e-Drawing for Pro/E" works fine? Thanks, Paolo.
3
3

Sketching a spline
Morning All, You know me, I only pop in when I have a question to ask. I must stop doing that... I'm sketching a spline and it may have either points along the spline and/or an angle dimension at an...
5
5

Pro on Linux reviews?
I've been trying to find reviews of how well proe works on linux and not having much luck. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
4
4

gmax to pro engineer?
Hi All, I have a gmax (the free watered down version of 3ds max for gamers) model and I would like to import it into pro engineer. Does anyone know if this is possible? The export options from gmax...

dimention presentation
I neet to presend one of the dimention with one Dim Line suppresed and one Ext. line suppresed. How to do it.
4
4