Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pro/E-based Designer/Modeler/Drafter Seeking work in Southern California Area
Greetings and Good Day to ALL!!! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ivan McKinney. I am a Pro/E-based Designer/Drafter. I have worked in a variety of companies and industries. I am a good...

ray trace
Hello I am looking for a tutorial on tracing light rays on a reflector, in Pro/E. I remember seeing either a tutorial, or a suggested technique on it. I have googled, with no luck. Ages ago, there was...
5
5

Dell laptop
Hi, I need to replace my dell precision m60 which has finally died and thinking of getting the m6400 but am put off by the talk of the power pack being bigger and heavier than a brick. Dell cleverly...
1
1

Negative value for Graph
Using WF3 - WF4 I defined a Graph feature to drive a Var Sec Sweep surface. I found out that if I draw a graph with negative value , the Var Sec Sweep fails. Is it true ? any trick to solve the...
4
4

ProI data migration to PDMLink9.0 M060
Hi, I am creating a utility to migrate the Pro/E data to PDMLInk. It does well in my development box but when I moved to production and real data start pumping in,I am encountering lot many of issues...
1
1

Version Converter
in case one would want to backwards convert proe files, say: from wildfire XY into 2001 ... is this possible? TIA
1
1

How to add holes table into drawing
Now I want to create a table to show x, y positon of holes and size. Thnaks
2
2

Report Table & Paginate
I have a report table in an assembly drawing (WF3 - WF4) I divided the table in two parts using "paginate" command. Now I'd like to move only one of these two segments in another drawing sheet ? I...
2
2

Bevel Gear in Pro E
Hi , I am having all the details for Bevel Gear , Can u help me to model a bevel gear in Pro E
4
4

Re: Mirrored parts
I'm trying to create a part in assembly by mirroring it. It ought to be pretty simple, really, but I keep getting this error message: The selected entity is external. It cannot be backed up. And the...

get all ccna materials testking puss4sure manuals and labs (cisco
hi we are team our mission is to finding Cisco material and offer it for low fee if you want any book or test just contact with us please replace (at) to @ we have Pass4sure CCNA 640-802 2.85...

dimensions in notes
When a dimension is used in a note using &dxxx the dimension disappears, and returns when the note is deleted, but when this is used as the dimension text in dimension properties for a case where the...
5
5

PDMLINK Performance - # Objects per Folder
All, I am migrating from Pro/INTRALINK to PDMLink 9.1 M010. I am being told that for performance reasons, the target PDMLink environment needs to be limited to 3000 objects per folder, an object being...
1
1

Re: Wildfire 4.x & Intralink 3.4
Bruce, Some have reported workspace corruptions in M060. M061 is supposed to fix it but the same people report it does not. That all being said, we migrated to Ilink M060 & WF4.0 in fall 2008 with no...

Default System Colors in Config.pro
I have loaded the default Apparently this does not load the in session default system colors, which I would like to use for now. When I change the system colors to default setting when in session, it...
3
3