Subject Author Posted Replies

Where can I buy the robots for cleaning pipe air conditioner?
I'm searching for the robots which can clean the pipes of central air conditioner. I want to know where can I buy them and their performances, price and etc. Please contact me.

Purchasing components for radio controller
I've been working on the desing of my land speed RC car project, and I am having difficulty finding components for the RC transmitter. The parts I am talking about are the simple analog sticks (2...
10
10

Mars Exploration Rover Update - June 18, 2007
UPDATE: Spirit's Solar Panels Get Spring Cleaning - sol 1219-1225, June 18, 2007: Spirit got a second spring cleaning on Mars with a dust-cleaning event that increased power from the rover's solar...

RJ45 connectors
Do you know any site where could I found RJ45 connector assembly ? I'd like examples about which to make with a RJ45 connectors... Thanks
1
1

OT: How to determine a serial protocol
Not robotics related, but you guys are the right ones to talk to about this. I'm working on a security system project. I plan on replacing the Moose Z1100e central control unit with one of my own...
7
7

Mounting wheels with small Toe-In angle for straight line stability.
In RC cars a small toe-in angle between 0-3 degrees is used to increase straight line stability. How about using the same concept with differential steering robots, with 2 wheels and a caster? Has...

Why use Industrial robot?
It looks like that the industrial world will use more and more industrial robot to improve the productivity, the qulity and to help people to do the dangerous tasks. But still some one want to know...
12
12

robot with remote camera system
I am planning to build a robot that has a video camera attached so I can actually see where the robot is going while I remotely control it. I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of camera to use...
2
2

Books on 6 DOF Modeling in Simulink
Hi all, I need to simulate a 6 DOF missile/rocket using Matlab Simulink. Does anyone have any recommendations on (a) books to read or (b) other material that would be of use (e.g. web tutorials)?...
1
1

Accessing Roborealm with MATLAB
Hi, I realize that this is a very generic question specific only to those that use Roborealm and MATLAB, but anyways. I would like to access the Roborealm API with MATLAB but haven't been successful...

*** Lego Mindstorms NXT Robotic System - New *** - $200 obo
Lego Mindstorms NXT Robotic System - New - $200 obo. This was a gift; costs $260. Let me know if you are interested. This was only opened once. All of the parts and packaging are in the box. Email Dan

Billiards High Speed VS Infared

Excess Stock - Robotics Equipment for Semiconductor Fab
I'm new here, an electrical engineering consultant doing some work in robotics. I consult for a company that mainly sells chips and small electronic components but also has some old stock of...
2
2

Mars Exploration Rover Update - June 11, 2007
UPDATE: Spirit Studies Layered Rocks at 'Home Plate' - sol 1207-1218, June 11, 2007: Having completed studies of bright, silica-rich soil deposits at a target known as "Gertrude Weise," Spirit drove...

Need Programable IR remote driven by usb port
I have a Robot ( ERnie ) running around my house. The eye for the robot is a SHarp Camcorder with a zoom lens. I would like to zoom the camcorder lens under USB software control. I can currently do...
2
2