any manufacturers read this group?

I have my robot complete:
stereo vision, autonomous navigation, sonar, electronic compass, localization, talks, recognizes speech
intelligent control of arm capable of mapping multiple floors of buildings (using lift or elevator) retrieve and return, "emotion" - "facial features"
all low level software in assembly. scripting ability for all robot functions (speech, movement, appliances)
C language available for for adding features (cross compiled on PC) Forth, BASIC, etc..
(many other softwares are complete.. it is a very capable appliance)
email for more information
estimated manufacture cost: $600
next to come: bipedal version
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Any pics?
I may know a place that will build it, but you'll have to pay unless you can get some investors who buy into your system.
Do you have a business plan? What is the market? Who are your customers?
"What does it do?"

yeah.. I guess I'm looking for someone to invest, promote, and build it :-)

Home appliance, also can be used for hobbyist robot (source code, schematics, etc) all software is %100 documented, and explained in detail in the manual.

People who want the "killer app" robot, or a robot pet.
parents who want their kids to have a learning toy..
hobbyists who want a complete robot

If I told you that, I'd have to (insert bad thing) you.
It does everything I and a team of people could think to make it do in the last 10 years.
vacuums, plays games, many other things.
I'll post pics soon. Right now it looks very similar to yours (aluminum frame bolted together with electronics all over the place) but I'm getting a nice plastic cover molded for it..
Rich
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You may not be able to find that one entity, but you may be able to find the three individually.

ok.
Yea, I think that market is a losing proposition, everyone who builds something tried for that market and while it is one we wish existed, I'm not sure that it does in large enough numbers to make a business worth while.

Sounds cool.

Ahh, yes, the nice cover :-)