Attn. San Diego automation/robotics enthusiasts.

I have thirty years of accumulated servos, motors, controllers, computers, PLCs, ball-screws, linear stuff, rotary stuff that is now cluttering up my nearly sedentary life that I will be selling or giving away to anybody interested in helping others learn how things work. Most of this stuff is mounted on breadboards to demonstrate just how controls and mechanisms work. One breadboard is a stepper controller, power supply, trigger mechanism, digital readout for comparing various outputs, a stepper, flip flop, linear actuator on precision bearings and the ubiquitous microswitches. It was being developed to wind superfine wire onto transformer cores but the client went bust before I could finish the model and design.

If you come, you will be invited to play with my Rhino robot in perfect condition but not for sale. This one is a keeper, just like my original TRS-80 - but the Model 100 is up for grabs.

I will be showing this magical assortment this Saturday and Sunday, Aug 4 and 5, at my home in Chula Vista, near the intersection of 805 and Olympic Parkway, 1562 Olive Avenue during normal yard/garage sale hours.

Please pass this on to anybody who you think may be interested or who may know somebody that might be.

And please forgive me for using this forum to advertise anything for sale! My main interest is in getting this stuff into the right hands where it could be of value in educating the next generation of automation techs. and robotics enthusiasts.

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg