Biologically Inspired Robots: Serpentile Locomotors and Manipulators

I'm looking for the following book that is out of print:
"Biologically Inspired Robots: Serpentile Locomotors and Manipulators"
by Hirose, Shigeo
Please email me if you have a copy that you can sell.
Thanks, Danh snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
I don't have that book, but check out the book Amphibionics by Williams at Amazon.com. He has some reptilian robots to build yourself.
Cheers
Dale
face=Arial size=2>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=
Thanks. I'm trying to build a robot snake like the ones at www.snakerobots.com . The builder makes reference to Hirose, Shigeo. Here's another site that used the algorithm from Hirose: http://fibo.kmutt.ac.th/project/eng/current_research/serpentine_robot.htm
The first site definitely has a much more realistic snake movement. It's actually a bit spooky. Any references to the algorithm would be appreciated. I have already searched citeseer for papers with some o.k. results.
Danh
DS wrote:

Williams at Amazon.com. He has some reptilian robots to build yourself.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Manipulators"
I have some links marked for tracking down used books, but they don't turn up Hirose's book ... a local university library may be your best bet ...
http://www.campusi.com / http://www.allbookstores.com /
I also have some links posted to modular and snake-like robots that might be of some help ...
http://www.oricomtech.com/misc/robolnk2.htm#Walk2
Also includes links to Hirose's home site with some theory ...
http://www-robot.mes.titech.ac.jp/robot/snake_e.html http://www-robot.mes.titech.ac.jp/robot/snake/snake_mechanism/snake_mechanism_e.html
- dan michaels www.oricomtech.com ====================