Call for Authors

Interested in writing about technical topics for a savvy (not dummy) audience? We at Sams Technical Publishing share your passion. We're actively seeking published authors in the following areas: robotics, automotive technology, car care, Indiana trivia, NASCAR, electronics, electricity, electronics projects for hobbyists, go-karting, motor racing, car customization, Kit bikes and Kit cars. Contact brad schepp, acquisitions editor, at snipped-for-privacy@samswebsite.com. No attachments, please.

Reply to
Brad Schepp