Re: Need technical writing help

I'd do it for the kit needing instructions, if you could give us a run of the

> fiberglass parts needed to reproduce the Binder Design Honest John that > Scotglas used to make before they trashed the molds. I do have one set of the > original parts to pull molds from. I'm sure we can work something out.

What's the tube/nose diameter for this cone? I've been looking for an HJ nose cone for a non-scale project for some time.

Mike Fisher > Binder Design > "best instructions in the industry"

I guess I'll have to try them out and see. I do remember my one Original Rockets kit from a decade ago. The only thing I could compare the instructions to was the old Heathkit instructions. Best rocket kit instructions I've ever encountered, even a decade later.

Bob Kaplow

3.9" diameter kit, nosecone is 5.25" at the widest point.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

I can easily make a plug for a new mold. I do not make that kind of kit so I don't care about rights either.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Funny.....That's what Scotglas said before they started making clones of our Honest John in the mid to late 90's.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Not exactly the best supplier on the planet. He cloned our 6" cone as well. I have tried persistently to just buy them from HIM but he cannot even deliver.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine