Ceramic Gyroscope

Hi, Does anybody know where to get tolkin CG-16D or CG-43D, CG-53D gyros in the UK? Or something similar (something that can be PCB mounted)
Many Thanks. Martin
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.