Sourcing Tokin CG-16D rate gyros

Where can I order Tokin CG-16D rate gyros (and/or similar componets)? (I'm in Australia)

Reply to
Miem

I don't know about the part you meantioned, but you might want to look at

I am not affiliated with them, but I've considered getting their products.

-- D. Jay Newman

D. Jay Newman

Don't know where to get them, but Murata is, as best as I can remember, the prime source for these rate gyros, with Tokin being a second source, for the camcorder industry.

Reply to
blueeyedpop