Closed Doors !

Free Trade ? Forget it ...

The US govt blocks competition in

I.C.s expecially SRAM . You have heard about "dumping" The US Govt fined and punished Japaneese companys for competing selling SRAM in America . These Jap' supperior pdts were priced at competitive world prices . US govt called it dumping ,cause the prices were lower than what Micron could "compete" at ... thus "dumping NOT AT WORLD prices , but DUMPING at US bogus fixed pricing , to support our cronies .

I need $20k in SRAMS , i'll have to go there and buy them ! How does this help American companys compete , by paying 10 times the price for materials ?!

Jameco , DigiKey et all are trying to

force obsolete SRAMs , that consume 5 times more power at same exact specs .

Reply to
werty

So when are you moving, and where are you going?

Or are we just revisiting the obvious?

-- Randy

Objects... and all.

Reply to