do they make servo motors that are the same sizes as a dc standard motor?

Hi,
I was looking for a servo motor that comes in the same size as a dc standard motor -- similar to the one found: http://www.hobbyengineering.com/PrnH1821.html
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I was looking for a servo or stepper motor that comes in the same size as a dc standard motor -- similar to the one found: http://www.hobbyengineering.com/PrnH1821.html
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Do you mean like an Radio Controller servo motor, or do you mean a DC servo motor ??
donald
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A Faulhaber 1516 series motor
http://www.micromo.com/uploadpk/e_1516SR_DFF.pdf
with an IE2 encoder
http://www.micromo.com/uploadpk/e_IE2512_DFF.pdf
and an MCDC series motor controller
http://www.micromo.com/uploadpk/e_MCDC3003-06C_DFF.pdf
is exactly what you asked for.
But that's not a cheap solution. Call Faulhaber and ask for pricing. This is high-quality industrial automation gear.
                John Nagle
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Maybe what you're looking for is a micro or mini servo. Some are as small as a dime (well, not as thin, but they're definitely small). All the major servo companies sell 'em. I have a couple of real small ones on my page:
http://www.budgetrobotics.com/shop/?shop=1&catW
but the stock is limited to only those I use in other products. HobbyEngineering sells some micro servos, as does Tower Hobbies and most of the hobby-related online stores.
-- Gordon