FA: Robotic Gripper, motors, and parts for SCORBOT and other projects!

Aprox. 3 hours left on auction for following parts:

Robotic gripper from SCORBOT. Adapt it for use in your own projects!

Misc. parts for use on SCORBOT or other robotic projects. Inlcudes bearings, gears, pulleys, Pittman motor parts...
Replacement belts for SCORBOT or other projects:
Various Pittman 12vdc gear motors:
Incomplete robotic arm project...includes two Pittman gear motors, belts, gears, shafts....:
Old-style SCORBOT rotary encoders. Aluminum housing with two pairs of I/R emiiter/detectors. Include rotary disk. these were made to mount on Pittman gearmotors like the ones in my other auctions.:
Get'em now - I don't have any more and they will be getting harder to find!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Reply to
Dave