FA: Robotic Gripper, motors, and parts for SCORBOT and other projects!

Aprox. 3 hours left on auction for following parts:
Robotic gripper from SCORBOT. Adapt it for use in your own projects!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP924&item864481730&rd=1
Misc. parts for use on SCORBOT or other robotic projects. Inlcudes bearings, gears, pulleys, Pittman motor parts... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP924&itemY47253688&rd=1
Replacement belts for SCORBOT or other projects: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP924&item864483796&rd=1
Various Pittman 12vdc gear motors: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 080&item864477757&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 080&item864478210&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 080&item864478692&rd=1
Incomplete robotic arm project...includes two Pittman gear motors, belts, gears, shafts....: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP924&item864482903&rd=1
Old-style SCORBOT rotary encoders. Aluminum housing with two pairs of I/R emiiter/detectors. Include rotary disk. these were made to mount on Pittman gearmotors like the ones in my other auctions.: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 080&itemY47255405&rd=1
Get'em now - I don't have any more and they will be getting harder to find!
Thanks for looking!
Dave