Free SP0256-AL2 Emulator Available for Download

For any of you SP0256 fans... The program converts text to speech and provides hex value output. Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Ken
http://www.speechchips.com/downloads/chiptalk.exe
Do you mean an "emulator", or do you mean a program that takes text and produces hex codes which can then be fed into the chip?
If the latter, do you have the source code? I could use that with my AI program to let it drive an SPO 256.
Tom

Hi Tom,
I mean emulator. The text to phoneme code convert english to codes for the SP0256 just like the CTS256 does then the SP0256 emulator speaks them. The first version had an install bug so you may not have gotten sound. I have fixed the bug and reposted the new version.
See http://www.mit.edu/afs/athena/astaff/project/phones/Speak/ for source