HELP - Need AMPRO CoreModule 4DXi manual

I'm looking for the technical manual for a little PC/104 controller I plan to use on a robot. It is an AMPRO CoreModule 4DXi series.
I've looked on the AMPRO website and they only have info on the newer 4DXe modules.
If any kind person out there has the manual please e-mail me a copy.
Thanks,
-Clay-