Human Joint data

I did a little googlin' for terms like "human kinematics" and the like, but haven't found exactly what I am looking for yet. I am looking for a table of data giving me the degrees of freedom in the human body with min and max angles and limits. If anyone already knows of a good source for this information, it would be greatly appreciated. Till then, I'll just keep googlin'

Scott

Reply to
Scott McDonnell

can't find the link, but there is a lot of interest in this direction in the computer graphics field. also try "human factors engineering".

Reply to
Blueeyedpop

Not quite what you asked for, but may be useful

"Bodyspace: Anthropometry,Ergonomics and Design", by Stephen Pheasant - isbn

0 85066 352 0

Dave

Reply to
Dave Garnett

Thank you, book references are also very much appreciated.

Scott

Reply to
Scott McDonnell

Try a search on "gait analysis". Years ago I worked for a prosthetic firm which dealt with measuring range of motion.

Beau Schwabe Mask Designer II National Semiconductor

Reply to
Beau Schwabe