Seeking temp->strength data of EN-GJL-250 cast iron

I am searching for a table with Elastic Limit Stress or Rp0.2 for the EN-GJL-250 (aka EN-JL1040) cast iron, at varying temperatures.

Any suggestion for a source of such data will be appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
haystack

I don't find this material. But I didn't try hard. The ASTM classification has its virtues for grey iron specification. The number represents an average tensile strength in KPSI, see this URL:

If you don't get lucky in a search, call the supplier.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

has some info.