Intronics Pocket Programmer I software?

Hi I have the old version of the Intronics Pocket Programmer (black, uses parallel port). I've had it for about 8 years and have since tossed out all
of my old DOS disks... which unfortunately must have included the software for my eeprom programmer. Anyone have a copy of this software laying around?
Thanks -tom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com