Lithium power packs FS

I have a case of 10 NOS lithium batteries for the Fujitsu Lifebook series. I'm offering them here because they seem to me an ideal power source for an autonomous vehicle. Each battery is rated at 10.8V, 2600 mah. Each battery contains, I believe, two MOSFET on/off switches, plus one unswitched takeoff.

I originally purchased these to recell my Fujitsu 535 batteries. But it turned out that the 535 uses cylindrical cells, while these are probably the higher density prismatic type. I have never opened a case or used them.

If interested, please leave a message for Bob at (215) 646-4894

Reply to
Robert Morein