Mars Exploration Rovers Update - May 6, 2004

remember
forgot to post this link......see the trilobite on mars http://www.xenotechresearch.com/marsx.htm

Please note that posting the same lame link over and over again despite the obvious kook content is not a good indicator that your brain is firing on all cylinders.

and you are one of them George. o btw what does H stand in Jesus Christ?
See a lonely sad man......sitting on his fat ass all day.....dreaming his life away.....of what he could have been and what marvelous things he could have seen. but with eyes closed tightly and ears closed he lost that enchanted time. now he crys out and tosses out venom like a viper from his hole. http://www.xenotechresearch.com/marsx.htm see a a trilobite on Mars ....

Don't you know? Horratio?

You really should be easier on yourself. They say that intelligence runs in families. They also say that it skips a generation. So hey, I'm sure that your children will turn out sharp as tacks.
ahuh......so whats your excuse georgy ? intel or just stupidity? i think the latter......but then i dont profess to be anything but an observer.....you on the other hand.....display a very bad personality and human behavor.....

You insult me and then expect that I won't respond in kind? Sorry to disappoint you. You really should get out of your fantasy world more often.

That's just great. Maybe he can build the next Mars rover. But he should stop pretending that he is a geologist, because he obviously doesn't have a clue about the subject.

Papers? On that web page? Bhwhahahahahaha! Get real.

Who the fuck are you kidding? Cold Fusion? Mainstream? I've got some swamp land in Florida I can sell you cheaply, if you buy into that hogwash!

And you think that was easy? That these weren't great accomplishments. Pardon me for saying so, but where is YOUR spaceship?

You apparently watch too much twilight zone, and think it is a science documentary.

Shitz is an idiot, and illiterate in geology. And so are you. Case closed.

taking
said
But
want
NASA
little
is
something
giving
are
us
Discovery.............keep
either..............only
it?
conversation.......your
stop
clue
Fusion
swamp
*god
and
the
mars
Pardon
from
like
for
trust
has
Charles
didn't
his
closed.
NASA needs to get its self out of the secret service and back to why it is here to begin with it. If NASA is all that it is then I think we are heading for alot of problems down the road. NASA Is a PEOPLES space program. I think they have forgotten that somewhere down the line alot of money does change the heart of anyone or any company after a bit of time. I'm saying that maybe if there was competition from another group or company it would serve NASA as well as the other company or group in keeping each of them honest with the people they are suppose to serve NASA did forget that. ] I remember when AT&T broke up it opened a whole new avenue for alot of companies to serve the people. if we can do that to NASA then I think the people would be better served. we need to get to one place and then work toward another. If we spent the money lets say to go the moon and build a science station there that would serve the people. then we could launch crafts from there. to go to mars and bring back the samples to the moon where they could be scrutinized and researched. without having some kind of *something* brought here that might be harmful. but that is my humble opinion. Something that bothers me is where is Shuttle-C and have they done anything to ready the problems of the shuttle program....seems that NASA has its handful no matter where it turns these days they make promises and either it blows up in their face or they don't come thru. this even though I know its a remarkable thing that WE as PEOPLE have accomplished going to Mars and looking at it and viewing the images tells us alot.but NASA seems to think its ALL THEM and not US. this is what I mean. they work for US we pay thru taxes to fund that program. what would they do if we stopped? I think maybe that its going to be a short time before another space company will form and be separate from NASA and what will they do then. I know for me I would want to see another space program going the one we got now is rather feeble. we should be so much farther ahead of where we are now its sad to think that when I was younger alot of promises where made and none came thru. but a manned space flight to the moon. SO where is the others?.
And george you need to seek a life. maybe on MARS.....would suit you better
thanks for your response JP.

Seventh book: I like my life fine. But thanks for your concern. I don't disagree that NASA has problems. I also don't disagree that competition would be healthy. But that has nothing to do with whether there are trilobites on Mars. As a geologist published in the Journal of Paleontology, and having examined ever published photograph to date from the MERs, I can tell you with no uncertainty that there are not now, nor have there ever been trilobites or sponges living on Mars. These are creatures that evolved here on earth and live(d) in specific environments (ones that have never been found anywhere else, I might add). I would suggest that you seek another profession, as geology obviously is not one that suits you.

"Me?
but
them
There
of
the
If
of
Harrison
them.
little
AI
should
what I

that
not
earth....
...is
not
it
things.
is
problems
forgotten
anyone
the
they
alot
the
of
Shuttle-C
these
don't
PEOPLE
what
would
what
program
of
better
would
on
with no

and
else,
geology
george you need to get glasses ok ? cause whether you like or not THERE IS A TRILOBITE and MORE on MARS............so much for your geology education......i have been studing fossils all my life.....rasied out in the desert our west we tend to see fossils every day......and like i said.......your degree doesnt impress me at all........just like NASA guys with all their little letters at the end of their name doesnt impress me one bit. what would impress me would be to see NASA tell the truth.......for ONCE......and not do the song and dance rutine all the time its getting old...
and Georgy look into seeking new glasses please because if you are what you say you are then i would EMBARRASSED to even say that its not probable. For everyone know LIFE will SURVIVE ....not just here but elsewhere too......PHYSICS says so........and that my dear georgy is fact ......

Apparently the desert heat has pickled your brain.

It is not only not probable, it is not possible. But if believing that trilobites and sponges exist on Mars helps you get up in the morning, then go right ahead. Be my guest. Live whatever delusion you care to live in. Just don't expect anyone to believe you or to take you seriously.
On a sunny day (Fri, 14 May 2004 03:41:27 -0400) it happened "George"

I dunno about trilobites, but LIFE is on mars. The pics show it. You must be braindead not to see it. So, LIFE is on mars, not in you then, seems you have a problem ;-) Geology my foot, I am posting from sci.astro Why quote all previous posts? A true geologist would think 3 times, and REALLY look at the pics before he made statements that there was no LIFE on mars. And a good scientist would have arguments (you do not provide any), in stead of insults. So I agree with the previous poster that you need to get a LIFE ;-) JP

You are out of your mind. Get new glasses. Change your medication. Whatever it takes. The pictures have not proved that there is life on Mars.

You probably see Lucy Lawless in ink blots too. Right?

Yes, sci.astro, and alt.sci.planetary, and sci.geo.geology, and comp.robotics.misc.

I didn't say that there was no life on Mars. Quit putting words in my mouth. I said that trilobites and sponges do not, nor have they ever existed on Mars. And I said that the MER photographs have not proven that life currently exists on Mars, or has existed in the past in the form of fossils.

Well. I'm, waiting. Where is your argument? You are making the claim that there is life ion Mars. Well? Where is it? I provide the insults because you are not a geologist, nor a biologist, and have no idea what you are talking about.
On a sunny day (Fri, 14 May 2004 18:01:17 -0400) it happened "George"

OK, apologies if you were not the one who said 'no life on mars', because I thought that sort of came from many of your previous posts. I say life because of observation. Please look at the following 2 pics and explain the roots in the first one,
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/1/m/019/1M129869847EFF0338P2953M2M1.JPG
the concentric circles of detoriated mushrooms (you will want to say objects likely), and go into any forest in a damp place and remember this pic, then come back and look at his one: http://ip51cf87c4.direct-adsl.nl/panteltje /
Note the star like root formation where once a mushroom was 'connected' (or object if you like). Now explain the roots, the circles, the object itself, with an other theory then growing mushrooms, I will read what you write. JP

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/1/m/019/1M129869847EFF0338P2953M2M1.JPG
I see concretions in a sandy soil matrix. Nothing else. Is that simple enough for you?

Close up of more concretions in sandy soil. I see abrasions and pitting on the concretions. You apparently have been eating the mushrooms you are finding in the forest. Not very wise, if you don't know what species you are eating.

Abrasions and pitting on concretions in a sandy soil matrix. They call it weathering.
On a sunny day (Sat, 15 May 2004 11:22:00 -0400) it happened "George"

How abou the roots top right? JP

Vectran Airbag fibers:
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/spotlight/opportunity/opp_200403a_Thread_on_Mars.html
Next!
On a sunny day (Sun, 16 May 2004 06:19:26 -0400) it happened "George"

Possible, those run in parallel in that site. The ones I refer to go in the gound and twist. But it maybe. That still leaves a lot of other things to be explained. For example it could also be hairs of the Mars Bunny, and the blueberries that what you always see where rabbits have been... And there is strong evidence that bunny exists, as in this photograph:
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/panteltje/mars/easthills-bunny.jpg
Anyways, thank you for the pointer to the fibers ... It does not 'disprove' life on mars though.
JP

because I

first one,

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/1/m/019/1M129869847EFF0338P2953M2 M1.JPG
simple
Mars.html
to fit heat shields......man their must over 100 of them up there and they seem to be everywhere....how many rovers did we send? .....hmm doesnt warrent all those heat shiled peices....does it ?
the fibers that Sir Charels found look more like roots because they are IN THE GROUND.......and the soil is around them...and covering them...... http://www.xenotechresearch.com/mk025d.htm you can find the link to NASA image on the page......

I believe I have found the problem. You are insane. Well, I can't argue with the insane, so I am not going to try.