Mars Exploration Rovers Update - May 6, 2004

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 May 2004 20:50:03 -0400) it happened "George" wrote in :

No excuse bneeded. I replied to a posting in sci.astro by what seems to be a geologist who lost his way. JP

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

You are sadly mistaken. And is that sci.atro, and is astronomy, or astrology? In your case, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was the latter.

Reply to
George

If you want to talk politics, go to a newsgroup where they give a shit and stay out of the science newsgroups, damned troll!

Reply to
George