Mars Exploration Rovers Update - May 6, 2004

because
layer.
atmosphere
say
was
with
GWB
no,
are
then
too
leave
voted
view.
as
begrudge
anywhere
extreme?
mid-brain,
story.
geologists
is?
no
remotly
was
as
not
claiming
would
completely
there
that
has
you
nor any

my
never
Although
life
cold,
existed
the truth about any of this ....ok? your jsut talking crap to me right now till i see a few of the those articles you said you wrote i will not beleive what you have to say in anything......and as for me being nuts well your the one that kept the chain going......with your stupid comments........i dont have to prove shit you do you said your a know it all i want to see .........till then your a kook like the rest of them.........and i dont care if i sit in the corner by myself.......rather like it in fact.its quieter.....
and since you have nothing to beleive in not even something greater then you ......i must then conclude your a lost soul and that i was right in my conclusions of you earlier...you are a sad and lonely man....dont matter if your married or with a a man .your still a sad lonely man.........sad.......... well take care........till the paper is done.....or till you show me something of yours.......im out of here my job is done.....i want to thank everyone for going to the site.......it is good to know that ......Mars is a very hot topic and that ......Sir Charels Shults III is being taken seriously amoung many sceintist.......becasue of this string .and many others .....many good things has happend for Sir Charles....... keep it up there..... :)) http://www.xenotechresearch.com/marsx.htm once again that page that started it all......... :)) the trilobite page..... enjoy :)

Object all you care to. It won't change the fact that any claim that trilobites exist on Mars are claims made by ignorant, illiterate, untrained losers who are merely seeking attention.

If you need a second opinion, I can get you one. I'm quite certain it will not be very difficult to obtain.

You are correct. I am not published in psychology. But then, I am a published geologist, one who is posting in a geology newsgroup. What is your excuse?

would
it was

suggestion
complain
could
?
me.
does
not
his, of

late.
too.
at
digging
exist
trilobites
who are

that
published
will not

published
excuse?
published articles.....but then that would mean giving your real name which i guess we have to TAKE YOU AT YOUR WORD? i think not that is crazy.....sorry georgy baby......you say so doesnt make it so.......

Whether or not you believe me is of no consequence to me. I have been posting here long enough that there are people here who know who I am. If you want to see one of my publications, I can provide you with a link to one of the abstracts. If you want to read the entire article, I am afraid you are going to have to dish out some money for a subscription to the Journal of Paleontology, because they don't release those publications for free. You could, if you are curious enough, go to any college library and will likely find the article in question:
http://www.bioone.org/bioone/?request=get-abstract&issn 22-3360&volume4&issue&page72
So, Ms. Sadler, since degree waving seems to be a particular crutch for you, what credentials make you an expert at anything related to geology, paleontology, or any other science?
On a sunny day (Wed, 26 May 2004 20:50:03 -0400) it happened "George"

No excuse bneeded. I replied to a posting in sci.astro by what seems to be a geologist who lost his way. JP

You are sadly mistaken. And is that sci.atro, and is astronomy, or astrology? In your case, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was the latter.

would
was
suggestion
complain to

come
me.
loser,
does
his, of

late.
republican.
digging
exist on

smirks > http://radio.weblogs.com/0105910/2004/02/06.html
i hope this doesnt upset your dinner to awful much.........* smirks*

What you have found is an article that talks, second-handedly, I might add, about the Mars meteorite found in Antarctica that NASA had analyzed and found evidence of life. Tentative evidence that needed more study. The scientific community was skeptical from the start. Subsequent analyses did not confirm evidence for life on Mars via this meteorite. It is still a contentious issue, and one which has no bearing on the ludicrous claims of tilobites or sponges existing on Mars.

'canali'
it
could
bad ?

know
the
the
not
at
add,
found
scientific
confirm
issue,
sponges
better eat right georgy you have said that more then once here and no one has ever mentioned sponges....
here take a b+ will help your over active brain cell there dude......

I mentioned sponges because there is another troll here who is claiming that the spherules are sponges, so I naturally lumped your ludicrous claim in with his. Kooks like you two must stick together, after all!

of
that
like
layer.
:-)
say
as
are
then
too
it
registered
trilobites
<
contentious
here
that the

his.
would have been more astute with whats what here in the news groups ......guess i was sorely Mistaken .......giving more then you had ......and as for what i have in my pocket it doesnt have anythign to do with this i said earlier i am but an observer........your the one that said you know it all not i ..........
says...

In regards the Martian meteorite, I will point out that one of the arguments against the forms seen in that rock being fossilized bacteria was that they were so small. It was argued that they could not be fossilized bacteria because most known bacteria are much larger.
Well, the discovery in Greenland of viable (though frozen) bacteria (at the bottom of an ice core that is estimated to be mroe than 120,000 years old) that seem to have adapted to the nutrient-poor, frozen conditions by becoming *very* small (like smaller than .2 microns) would, I think, tend to place a little weight on the side of the possibility that the forms in the Martian meteorite are, indeed, fossilized bacteria.
Oh, and George? While I know you're having fun tweaking the noses of the idiots, it's getting old to some of the rest of us. Just killfile the idiots, or stop replying to them, so I don't have to read their idiocy as quoted in your responses. After all, you've more than proven that they are incapable of hearing or relating to reality... it's obvious to anyone whose respect you might ever want to have. It's time to let silence rule, dont'cha think? After all, they only make these outlandish claims because they seek attention -- and you're giving them that.
Doug snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.mn.rr.com

well you read it and replied tho doug your just as courious as we all about all this stuff......and i am glad you said something in regaurds to the POSSIBLITY of some kind of micro life on Mars.....thank you for your input as for the rest i will disregard it .as always.......thank you again
Enough said. You are the second to ask me to do that. Done.

Read my earlier post about the Martian meteorite. And do tell me how this meteorite confirms that TRILOBITES exist or have ever existed on Mars. Remember the argument about trilobites? Please do try to stay on topic.
Hey I'm a lefty and I think you guys are nuts.
(However, I did think I saw Che Gueverra's image in one of the rocks though)
chris in napa
Jan Panteltje wrote:

nuts eh? that is to remain seen doesnt it... .one has to prove it ..and no one has as yet proved Sir Charles Shutls III wrong as yet........all of this is just show ......i want you to go to the site......see for yourself and READ The whole thing.not just go and say oh yeah its one of those.......i want you to look and read and do some of the testing yourself.....i know to much work for you......well.....then you have no imput .....your all talk and no action.....that is boring..

would
was
suggestion
come
me.
mentally
loser,
does GWB,

his, of

republican.
digging

I saw that. I thought it looked more like the little yellow smiley face you see on campaign buttons. Either that, or bozo the clown.

though)
you see

On a sunny day (Thu, 27 May 2004 02:01:01 GMT) it happened chris
And you becaue you bioth email and post to usenet?

Yes, but that was not on a rock, it was likeley here:
http://ip51cf87c4.direct-adsl.nl/bush-close.png
I am neither left nor right, these things mean not a lot. That does not make Bush less of a facist though. But US has a long history of genoside, starting with the indians. JP