Mars Exploration Rovers Update - May 6, 2004

Then what is your point, Terence?
Add pictures here
โœ–

point is that your not willing to even see past your nose.......
there is a priniple which is a bar against all information , which is proof against all argumants and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is CONTEMPT PRIOR to investigation.-- Herbert Spencer
i wouldnt go to say you are ignorant georgy but to think you have the right answers all the time...is saying your smarter then anyone else......and that is wrong.....Sir Charles Shutls has investigated ..... visit his site at http://www.xenotechresearch.com/marsx.htm and then go the Q&A page.....
Add pictures here
โœ–

Not all the time, but certainly about this: There are no trilobites on Mars. There are no sponges on Mars. There have never been trilobites on Mars. There have never been sponges on Mars. There is no face on Mars. There has never been a face on Mars. There are no pyramids on Mars. And there are no canalis on Mars. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, although it might take a geologist. I am a geologist. Do you think that your lack of any education or experience in the field of geology or Paleontology qualifies you as an expert in these matters? Why do you post the same lame web link over and over again? Do you think that posting it over and over again will change the result? Do you think that posting it over and over to people who are convinced that you are a loser will gain you respect? Einstein defined that as insanity. It is a waste of time, and a waste of bandwidth.
Add pictures here
โœ–

You are wrong, sir: http://mpfwww.jpl.nasa.gov/mgs/msss/camera/images/3_11_99_happy /
-- Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed" Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTฎ member #15-51506-253. You can email me at: TuriFake(at)hotmail.com
"Stars are visible in the night sky because of the laser of light they emit." - Nancy Lieder shares an aspect of "advanced" Zeta science
Add pictures here
โœ–
On a sunny day (Fri, 21 May 2004 09:50:29 GMT) it happened DrPostman

Yes, that clearly is a portrait left by the last marian, before they set on the journey to Alpha Centauri when the mars became inhabitable. Note the small round body and the relatively big head, what an increadible intelligence these nmars beings must have had. Yes I know ;-) JP
Add pictures here
โœ–
There you go! Proof! Proof that there was an intelligent civilization, with a sense of humour, on Mars.
chris in napa
DrPostman wrote:

Add pictures here
โœ–

โœ–

Yes, you are correct. I stand corrected! LOL :-)
Add pictures here
โœ–
On a sunny day (Thu, 20 May 2004 23:37:17 -0400) it happened "George"
Oops, and I had just reached the understanding that because of geological activity, in the inner of mars, at periods those areas 'canali' would flood. In fact the last time I read about that the concensus was that it was not that long ago the last time that happend. Thought it was a cute theory, would explain a few things, like observation from earth long time agao. I know you will prove me wrong now ;-) JP
Add pictures here
โœ–

No, I won't even try to prove you wrong. Such a ludicrous suggestion stands or falls by its own merits (or the lack thereof).
Add pictures here
โœ–
On a sunny day (Fri, 21 May 2004 18:06:39 -0400) it happened "George"

Vulcanic activioty, it was actually from NASA, so... why not complain to them. See, the water is undergound, likely covered by a frozen layer. If some changes happen, it may burst through at places. They are looking for vulcanism, some gasses in the atmosphere could come from life (plants) OR vulcansim, pick you choice, I win both ways :-) JP

Add pictures here
โœ–

What do you want, a medal?
Add pictures here
โœ–
I hate to distract you from this deep philosophical discussion, but what do you think the "half-dome" or "bent pipe" formation might be in the middle, far right of the following crater picture?
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/1/n/115/1N138404940EFF2800P1986L0M1.JPG
Add pictures here
โœ–
Bill Smith wrote:

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/1/n/115/1N138404940EFF2800P1986L0M1.JPG
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say "a rock."
--
(Replies: cleanse my address of the Mark of the Beast!)

โœ–
in message

do
middle,
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/1/n/115/1N138404940EFF2800P1986L0 M1.JPG
looks like a bent root to me.....and as for the4 *dome* looks like that thing with the flowers on it in the addy below if you want to check it out that is...take a look at that addy........somethings are so awesome that words cannot discribe them.......
http://www.xenotechresearch.com/marsw.htm
Add pictures here
โœ–

More amazing insights into the mind of a raving lunatic.
Add pictures here
โœ–
George wrote:

Geore, George, George... most of these nuts are just looking for attention. By giving them a good argument instead of just kill-filing them you are giving them exactly what they desire most.
And take it from someone who learned this lesson the hard way a long time ago: if you keep arguing with these people before long it becomes difficult to tell which one's the idiot... :-) do us all a favor and PLONK the dorks.
--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

do
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/1/n/115/1N138404940EFF2800P1986L0 M1.JPG
hey georgy what is that ? im sure you can tell us what it is ........
its a root to me ........done a enhancement on the thing......there are alot of root systems on mars......anyways.....and no george they are not FIBERS from the craft......or anythingelse for that matter......
Add pictures here
โœ–

If you are trying to convince the world that you are in need of psychological care, you are doing a fine job of it.
Add pictures here
โœ–
I hate to distract you from this deep philosophical discussion, but what do you think the "half-dome" or "bent pipe" formation might be in the middle, far left of the following crater picture?
Correction, far left side..