Mars Exploration Rovers Update - May 6, 2004

:
:

that...My word whats gotten into you? you eat something that was bad ? where is the georgy i knew??

Reply to
Seventh Book

hey georgy what is that ? im sure you can tell us what it is ........

its a root to me ........done a enhancement on the thing......there are alot of root systems on mars......anyways.....and no george they are not FIBERS from the craft......or anythingelse for that matter......

Reply to
Seventh Book

:

JP. he doesnt have one ..that is why he wants it dont ya know ?

Reply to
Seventh Book

If you are trying to convince the world that you are in need of psychological care, you are doing a fine job of it.

Reply to
George

First of all, it is rather presumptuous of you to assume that you know me. Secondly, I had nothing else to say, because one cannot argue with the mentally ill. Go take your meds.

Reply to
George

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 May 2004 01:38:44 -0400) it happened "George" wrote in :

The prob with Georgy is not only he has the same first name as GWB the loser, who cannot even ride a bike, win a war, or run an oil company, no, as does GWB, Georgy constantly resorts to making enemies by accusations that are not correct, like WMD he now accusses a poster with different views then his, of insanity. This DOES look like some neural net failure mode, but let us leave it at that, we all know this kind of behaviour, but best 2 to 1 he voted republican. Maybe it was induced by sniffing to much radio active waste while digging for trilobites. JP

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Denial is not a river in Egypt. You should seek help before it is too late.

Care to make a wager on that claim? The fact is that I am a registered democrat, not that you could ever tell the difference.

So tell us some more irrational reasons why you believe that trilobites exist on Mars!

Reply to
George

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 May 2004 12:04:46 -0400) it happened "George" wrote in :

Well, if for Bush, he wil soon rename Nile, and send his boyscouts there too.

Not me. But good, it's better then republicrit.

I told you (check medium term memory system) that I know nothing of trilobites. I only objected to you insulting other posters with a different view. But alas, your view on the sanity of anyone is not worth anything, as that would require, by your own concepts, a certified shrink who actually published in a peer reviewed journal. It is a safe bet you are not. Not that I would trust one hehe. But you could ask your doctor ;-) JP

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

:

Hey JP . you are right of course about his view points are rather extream and different from mine i dont begrudge him that ....what i do begrudge is his insistant knowledge of trilobites and that THEY CANNOT LIVE anywhere but ON EARTH . i would like to know what makes him so much smarter then someone else. he does have a demented brain. but we shall let that rest for now for georgy is a new and fasinating . Stupidity knows no bounds. Georgy has no concept of what balance view is.....i have atleast considered what he has said......that is a POLITE thing to do...but he will not consider anything remotly outside the norman for fear of being called a kook i wish he finds somerthing and then gets all the he put out ......what goes around comes around Georgy

Remember.........

Reply to
Seventh Book

think that .....just because someone has another slant on something you think you got it all together..............you never i mean NEVER KNOW what is around the corner but you keep playing it safe dude.......that is what your good at and you will never be anymore then what you are right now.......just like georgy here......a sad man....

i think you should reconsider what you say....all of you ........for you dont have anymore clue then NASA does on shit out in space...this guy atleast has the balls to come out and say look what i found and see the reason why i think this....but not you you all play it safe and keep to your own back yards maybe your coments should be too......for as i see it you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground and that is where your heads are.....at this very moment. and if this is what the world we live is like ( for i knew it was a sad place anyways) its no wonder we have wars.....ppl like you beat down hope when you see it in someones eyes.......because you have none of your own...

Reply to
Seventh Book

:

i hope this doesnt upset your dinner to awful much.........* smirks*

Reply to
Seventh Book

Reply to
Seventh Book

looks like a bent root to me.....and as for the4 *dome* looks like that thing with the flowers on it in the addy below if you want to check it out that is...take a look at that addy........somethings are so awesome that words cannot discribe them.......

Seventh Book

What an amazing insight into the mind of a raving lunatic. You should be proud, Mr. Sadler!

Reply to
George

More amazing insights into the mind of a raving lunatic.

Reply to
George

Object all you care to. It won't change the fact that any claim that trilobites exist on Mars are claims made by ignorant, illiterate, untrained losers who are merely seeking attention.

If you need a second opinion, I can get you one. I'm quite certain it will not be very difficult to obtain.

You are correct. I am not published in psychology. But then, I am a published geologist, one who is posting in a geology newsgroup. What is your excuse?

Reply to
George

Reply to
Seventh Book

:
:

published articles.....but then that would mean giving your real name which i guess we have to TAKE YOU AT YOUR WORD? i think not that is crazy.....sorry georgy baby......you say so doesnt make it so.......

Reply to
Seventh Book

You believe that trilobites live on Mars, and then call my views extreme? Bhwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks so much. I needed a good laugh.

i would like to know what makes him so much smarter then someone

1) Nine years of college education 2) 20 years in the field 3) Published in my field (geology)

How about you?

I agree. You must have a stupidity singularity stuck in your mid-brain, as it appears to be drawing all stupidty in the universe into that very small space between your ears.

Read very carefully: There is no need for a "balanced" view as regards to your claim that trilobites exist on Mars. They do not. End of wanker story. Do you see any educated, highly trained and experienced professional geologists taking a stand with you regarding this issue? No? Well, I wonder why that is?

i have atleast considered

I have read the entire web site. I even printed it out. I needed something comical to read while relieving my bowels.

Oh my. "There are trilobites on Mars. I saw it on a Frank Zappa Album cover, dude, so it must be true"!

Reply to
George

What you have found is an article that talks, second-handedly, I might add, about the Mars meteorite found in Antarctica that NASA had analyzed and found evidence of life. Tentative evidence that needed more study. The scientific community was skeptical from the start. Subsequent analyses did not confirm evidence for life on Mars via this meteorite. It is still a contentious issue, and one which has no bearing on the ludicrous claims of tilobites or sponges existing on Mars.

Reply to
George