Motorola MC68HC908QT Evaluation Board on Ebay

For anyone interested.

Motorola MC68HC908QT Evaluation Board

This is the board that Motorola produced when this microprocessor was first introduced, which was some time ago now. I remember it has 2K of memory. If you are interested in this kind of thing, I'm sure you know exactly what this is.

This auction includes:

The MC68HC908QT Evaluation Board Metrowerks CodeWarrior Development Studio on CD (versions 2 and

2.1) A Motorola documentation CD for the Nitron HC08 family of microcontrollers A 6 foot, 9 pin straight through serial cable One nine volt battery
Reply to
vmammone