omnibot 2000 hacking

Has anyone managed to decipher the accessory jacks on an Omnibot 2000? I would like to use a microcontroller to program the robot, but am hesitant to crack the ol' boy open and start cutting wires. (Not that that I am shy about such things, but I have managed to procure a mint Omnibot 2000, and am hesitant to devalue him) I am hoping that the 'sensor' jack accepts tones not unlike those the radio controller or a recorded cassette tape would produce. There are also 'remote (L)' and 'remote (R)' jacks, but I would imagine those are outputs, rather than inputs. Anyway, I ramble... any suggestions?

BTW- in an effort to curb spam, you will obviously want to replace -at- with the '@' symbol in my email address.

Jason Winters jasonwinters-at-charter.net

Reply to
Chicky Dunwoody