Paper Transformer Robots !

I saw the Transformers movie and think it rocks!=20

Which lead me to Google on "Optimus Prime" just for kicks and giggles.=20

Which led me to the website link below ... Download PDFs, print out your = robots in color, cut them out, glue them and build them, and the dang = thing actually transforms! Amazing! This sort of thing is usually not my = cup of tea, but I figured there might be some who read this with kids = that could really enjoy it. ( I might try it myself - what the heck ?! )

They might be paper, but the whole concept is downright ingenius ! I saw = a guy on American Inventor TV show that had an idea for RC paper cars. I = wonder if he got his idea from this fellow since it looks like he = started it around 1999?

So ... enjoy !

JCD

Reply to
Pogo