PIC 16F84A programmer

I have found a simple programmer schematic and I am wondering if it will work with the PIC 16F84A microcontoller. The schematic can be found on the following page:

-

*
the software provided with the programmer is not working properly; I have found an alternate solution, WPicProg16 V1.20:

-

am wondering if it will work with the schematic on the page* provided above. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Valerij Rozouvan