Service from New Micros is GREAT !!!!

Hello everyone.
Having seen an occasional "warning" posts on this group regarding some vendors out there, I felt it only fair to let everyone know of
the EXCEPTIONAL service I have received from New Micros !!!
http://www.newmicros.com
They are absolutely a cut above and have been proactive in helping me solve a problem that I basically caused myself, recently, due to incorrect hookup on my part. Before that they even called me personally to make sure they were shipping my order in the manner I requested !
Anyway, both Randy and Dave at New Micros are great, and so I wanted to spread the word. Great service from a great vendor deserves a little free publicity, in my book !!!!
Sincerely, James C. Deen (pogo)
I'll second that. I've never spoken with Randy in person, but I had a long talk with Dave one time when I smoked an H-Bridge board I'd bought from them (by the way, it was absolutely my own fault). He gave me solid advice on replacing the chip, the value of thermal-conducting grease when attaching heat sinks, etc.
Gary
pogo wrote:

I'll third it! I love their processors, but then again I'm a fool for Forth!
gwlucas wrote:

--
D. Jay Newman ! Author of:
snipped-for-privacy@sprucegrove.com ! _Linux Robotics: Programming Smarter Robots_