Service from New Micros is GREAT !!!!

Hello everyone.

Having seen an occasional "warning" posts on this group regarding some vendors out there, I felt it only fair to let everyone know of the EXCEPTIONAL service I have received from New Micros !!!

They are absolutely a cut above and have been proactive in helping me solve a problem that I basically caused myself, recently, due to incorrect hookup on my part. Before that they even called me personally to make sure they were shipping my order in the manner I requested !

Anyway, both Randy and Dave at New Micros are great, and so I wanted to spread the word. Great service from a great vendor deserves a little free publicity, in my book !!!!

Sincerely, James C. Deen (pogo)

Reply to
pogo

I'll second that. I've never spoken with Randy in person, but I had a long talk with Dave one time when I smoked an H-Bridge board I'd bought from them (by the way, it was absolutely my own fault). He gave me solid advice on replacing the chip, the value of thermal-conducting grease when attaching heat sinks, etc.

Gary

pogo wrote:

Reply to
gwlucas