UAVs and Robotics - what is legal?

My Professor research focus has been on MAVs. This page gives a good outline of what he does. There are a few academic papers on the site as well if you look around.

I am an electrical engineer and have been reading this newsgroup for a long

Reply to
Jim

The Rocketry codes basicly say a rocket cannot have an active guidance system. They have to be more like SCUDS. Point and shoot. For more info check out rec.models.rockets and its FAQ also Visit

and

Ralph

Reply to
Sagan